Chelford House is located at the corner of Gadbrook Road and Rudheath Way on the 60-acre Gadbrook Park development in Northwich, Cheshire.
It lies on the outskirts of Northwich, fronting on to the A556 dual carriageway. It is within a short drive of Junction 19 of the M6 motorway, providing easy access to Manchester and Chester.
Gadbrook Park is home to occupiers such as Barclays, AMEC and Balfour Beatty.
Chelford House comprises a self-contained three-storey office building measuring a total of 37,064 ft². It is arranged in a U shape with two wings off a central core.
The building features:
• Suspended ceilings with Cat II lighting
• Full access raised floor
• Gas fired central heating
• Full comfort cooling
• Cat 5 cabling
• Three passenger lifts serving all floors
• Internal demountable partitions and fit out
• Male, female and disabled toilet facilities on each floor
• Car parking for 168 cars provided at a ratio of approximately 1 per 221 sq ft.