Aspect Court - Silverdale, Staffordshire
Aspect Court is a development of nine new, high quality industrial units.
The site is located at the gateway to the new Silverdale Enterprise Park adjacent to the B5044, two miles from Newcastle under Lyme. The M6 can be accessed at junction 15 or 16.
• Brick and clad elevations
• Modern fitted offices which include full carpeting, category 2 lighting and gas central heating
• Male, female and mobility impaired toilet facilities
• Dedicated car parking
• Eaves height 6 metres to underside of portal haunch
• Service yard
• Large, powered slide-over loading doors
• Floor loadings of 37.5 Kn/sq m (750 lbs/sq ft)
This unit has now been LET. Please see the other industrial property Hurstwood has availble across the North West.
87_Aspect Court updated.pdfClick Here To Open PDF In A New Window
Contact Name: Andrew McCormack
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 0161 220 1999
Copyright 2011 Hurstwood Holdings
Web Design Lancashire - Door4